To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• HESSTON 302 Wedgewood Crt. 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 living rooms, Granite countertops, 16x20 covered deck, sprinkler system, $185,000. 620-327-3156
• Public Auction: Absolute! 3-BR, 2-BA Home on 9/12 at 10:00 am. 717 Pine St. Halstead, kS 67056 Absolute! No Minimum. No Reserve. 3-BR, 2-BA home w/ 1-car att gar. Many updates including kitchen, doors, flooring, windows, paint, hot water heater and front porch. (Halstead) US-50W & KS-89 HWY) Absolute! 107 AC +/- land on 9/17 at 2:00 pm N. East Lake RD. & NE 12th St, Newton, KS Absolute! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE. 106.83 acres of land with pond in Newton, KS. Adjacent to the 314 acre Harvey County East Lake and ark. Partial fencing extends the north forty acres. there are two access roads to the land on N. East Lake Road and one on 12th St. Some utilities are available. The property is ideal for a future home site or farming land. (Newton) I-135 & 1st St) McCurdy Auction (316) 683-0612 mccurdyauction.com
• HESSTON • 3 bedroom, 3 bath, all furnished. Appliances included, utilities included. No pets, no smoking. $1075 month. $1075 deposit. • Studio apartment, $600 month, utilities included, no smoking, no pets. Furnished. Call 316-215-1964 for more information.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• Chestnut Apartments - Extra Nice Quite One Bedroom Apartment, Large Walk In Closet, Full Bath, Water, Sewer, Trash Paid, Garage And Lower Level $450, 785-212-0470 Spruce Apartments - Super Nice Large One Bedroom Apartments Full Bath, Water, Sewer, Trash Paid $410 785-212-0470
• FOR RENT NEW HESSTON 4-bedroom, 3 bath, 2100 sq ft., 2 car 620-327-8888
• 3-bedroom farmhouse, edge of Hesston. Large Becker kitchen, fridge, stove, W&D hookups, no smoking, no pets, $650 month, $500 deposit. 620-951-0110.
• HESSTON Smaller house with 2-car attached garage. Finished basement. Appliances included. No Pets, No smoking. Security deposit- $ 750. Rent - $750. For more information call 316-215-1964.
• Rent / Rent To Own Lux Duplex, in Crown Point 2 bd, 2 bath, 2 car garage $1500/mo 3 bd, 3 bath $1750/mo mowing/snow removal included Dan 316-204-5477
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Accesible Home Health, Inc. Pediatric LPN Full-time and Part-time multiple shifts in moundridge. Weekly Pay. New grads welcome to apply. Full benefits for full-time staff. Contact 785-493-0340 or apply online at www.accessiblehh.com EOE
• Asbury Station Child Care Center is seeking a FULL Time Teacher. Applicants with some teaching experience and KDHE requirements are preferred. Apply at www.asbury-park.org Asbury Station is located in Asbury Park in Newton Ks
• CMA- Evenings & Nights Homestead of Halstead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join our team! Interested individuals can go to
www.midwest-health.com/careers to apply. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
• Customer Service Representative for insurance office. Must have good work ethic, be well organized, with good communication and computer skills. For more information, please call or come in: Charlsen Insurance Agency, 304 Main St., Halstead, KS Bill@charlseninsurance.com
• Halstead/Bentley USD #440 is accepting applications for a part-time custodian for the evening shift. An application may be completed at the USD #440 District Office, 521 West 6th, Halstead, KS 67056 EOE
• ICM, Inc. in Colwich is seeking food service support. M-F daytime hours, approx. 32 hours per week. Apply online at www.icminc.com/careers or you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• GVL Poly in Hesston has immediate openings for Roto-Molding Machine Operators, assemblers and inspectors. These may be entry level positions. Will train. We offer a competitive wages and a full benefit package. Please apply in person at 8515 Hesston Rd. Bldg. E, Hesston, KS or on-line at www.gvlpoly.com/careers. EOE
• Deputy City Clerk - City of Halstead The City of Halstead is accepting applications for the position of Deputy City Clerk. Qualified applicants should have skills including general proficiency with computers, good written and verbal communication, organization, and superior customer service abilities. Previous experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe software, Quick Books, medical billing, website design and customer service/public contact is preferred but not required. Residency in the Halstead city limits is required within 6 months of taking the position, position open until filled. Salary DOQ. Apply in person at City Hall (303 Main, Halstead) or call 316-835-2286 for an application. The City of Halstead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Help Wanted: CMA FOR ASSISTED LIVING Full-Time and Part-Time CMA 3rd Shift in Assisted Living Full-Time and Part-Time CMA 3rd Shift in Assisted Living • People skills required • Faith based environment • Various Shifts Available along with PRN • Health Insurance Package + other FBs • Compassion for residents and documentation Great opportunity for interaction with our residents. Look for application online or at facility: 400 S. Buhler Rd, Buhler www.sunshinemeadows.org or e-mail: email@example.com
• Help Wanted: Licensed Charge Nurse Full-Time and Part Time for 2nd shift Charge Nurse 1:45-10:15 pm • People skills required • Faith based environment • Various Shifts Available along with PRN • Health Insurance Package + other FBs • Compassion for residents and documentation Great opportunity for interaction with our residents. Look for application online or at facility: 400 S. Buhler Rd, Buhler www.sunshinemeadows.org or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sonic in Hesston is hiring for all shifts and positions. Apply at 707 E. Lincoln in Hesston
• Part Time Semi-Truck Driver and Mechanic to Work on Farm Call (316) 249-1907
• The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High School diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam required. Previous experience with general maintenance, gas and water systems, and equipment operation preferred. Pre-employment drug test and physical are required. Residency required within Halstead city limits within 6 months of employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286. The City of Halstead is an EOE employer.
• Delivery Driver Jims Appliances of Inman is accepting applications for delivery person and for an appliance repair technician. Great hourly wage, paid health insurance, vacation, and holidays await the right people to join our awesome team. Apply in person at 103 S Main Inman, KS or send resume to email@example.com
• Childcare Help Hesston Intergenerational Child Development Center has opening for a full time teacher for 3 year olds. Experience with children required. Call 620-327-3775.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• CLOSED SUNDAY OPEN LABOR DAY "Take Me Home Vintage" New Items Every Week, surprise yourself! ALSO OPEN THUR-SAT. *11 AM to 6 PM * 3 FLOORS / AIR CONDITIONED 500 N. Washington, Sedgwick, KS 67135 We Take Consignments (316) 833-3655 (Call or Text)
• FOUND Plastic box full of clothes on NW 48th near Emma Creek Rd. Mainly girls and women's clothes. Call 620-327-4418 to identify.
• Special Notice: The Inman Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educaitonal, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Inman area. For scheduling contact Charleen Thomas at the Senior Center 620-585-2159. This project is funded in part by. The KDOT public transit program.