To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Edwards Realty: $ave Big When you Sell with Edwards Realty, Now offering the same great service over the last 14 years with a huge $avings Listing Package. Edwards Realty could $ave you thousands with our Full Service Listing Program. Rather than you paying a 6-7% commission rate charged by many Realtors, Edwards Realty will provide you with a complete Full Service Listing and Marketing of your property complete with Full Representation all the way through your Successful Closing and $ave you 1.5%=could be Thousands You Keep!! Example-Typical Real Estate listing at a Sales Price 200,000 x 6.0% =12,000 Edwards Realty listing at the same Sales Price ---- 200,000 x 4.5% = 9,000 Savings = $3,000 For complete details: call Jack Edwards 316-312-8575 or Cindy Edwards 316-312-8772.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• CHESTNUT APARTMENTS Super nice 2-BR, appliances, laundry, garage, lower level. 785-212-0470.
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT ***3 BR Apartment in Newton and 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• HESSTON For Rent at Country Village Mobile Home Park. 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile homes 620-327-5006
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Secretary Be a part of the miracle! Moundridge Valley Hope is seeking a Secretary to join our team. No experience necessary. Wonderful working environment. Email resume to email@example.com or stop by and fill out an application. EOE.
• Industrial Seamstress – PT Part-time position working about 24 hrs/wk requiring personal commitment to high professional standards designed to protect and expand our reputation at RCI. Requires previous production industrial sewing machine experience, attention to detail, and efficient workflow/time management. H.S. diploma/ GED, must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations, valid Kansas driver’s license, capable of working responsibly with confidential information. If interested, apply online at: http://www.rescare.com/careers.php (title to apply under is Direct Support Staff – Day Svcs). EOE M/F/D/V
• TELLER The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting applications for a full time Teller/Customer Service candidate. This candidate will work at Moundridge, Goessel and Canton bank locations. The work schedule is M-F 8 am to 5 pm including every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email/scan resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Drivers at Metro Xpress - Bonuses, Full Benefits, No-Touch Freight, Great Home-time & More! CDL-A w/Hazmat; 1yr. Exp.; 23YOA1-800-682-2750
• Drivers - Local/Regional! Great pay, health benefits and vacation! Excellent home time! CDL-A,Hazmat, Tanker pref. Call Greg 855-975-8625
• Bunting® Magnetics Co., local, dependable, leading manufacturer for over 50 years is HIRING! Our manufacturing facility has immediate openings for the following positions: • CNC Machine Programmers • Assembly • Machine Operators • Material Handling • Engineering Come in and apply today, 500 S. Spencer Rd. in Newton, or email your resume to HR@buntingmagnetics.com. Bunting® Magnetics Co. offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical/dental/life insurance, 401K savings plan, paid vacation/holidays, and we pay a 5% differential for our 2nd shift. EOE
• UTILITY DEPARTMENT MAINTENANCE WORKER The City of Moundridge is accepting applications for a full-time position with our utility department which includes water, natural gas distribution, and electrical distribution systems. The job will require working in inclement weather conditions, working with electrical, natural gas and water systems, heavy lifting, learning to operate a variety of equipment, along with many other city-related responsibilities. Gaining a vast knowledge of the city's electrical, natural gas and water distribution systems is essential. The applicant must have a good work ethic, have a positive attitude, and possess the necessary skills to work in a public setting. All utility employees are required to be on the rotating "on call" schedule that will require occasional after-hour service restoration. Within 60 days of employment, candidate must live within close proximity of the City of Moundridge. The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or GED, be insurable, have a valid Class B CDL Kansas driver's license, and submit to post-job-offer background check, drug screening, physical and DOT/PHMSA random drug testing if selected. Experience in municipal utilities, have class 2 water operator license, and OQ in natural gas is preferred, but no required. Training will be provided the right person. The City of Moundridge provides a competitive wage and a good benefit package. Applications can be picked up at city hall, 225 S. Christian, Moundridge, KS 67107, by calling 620-345-8246, or by emailing email@example.com.
• For Sale: Ludwig Drum and Bell set includes stand, practice pad and extras. $95.00 contact Della 316 772-5649
• BLOWER Poulan Pro blower-vacuum. Bought new in February. $100. 835-2287. Halstead.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• MOVING SALE 718 Clover Lane, Hesston. Friday, 8-5. Lots of kids clothes from infant to size 8 and other kids' items. TV stand, flower pots, misc. household items. 3-family sale.
• WANTED: Dryer and refrigerator, will pick up. Please call Jackie 316-644-8250
• LOST 3 Black Angus cows. Have been seen in trees along West Emma. Please call if sighted. 316-772-2760.