To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• HESSTON PRICE REDUCED! 3 bdrm, 2 bth with garage Chris Roth 620-327-8888 Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Penfed Reality 316-282-2600
• COUNTRY Home in the country, south of Newton. 3BR, 2 bath, finished basement, exceptional detached shop, 2 wells with sprinklers, geo-thermal heating and cooling, prime location for easy access to work/school/hospital/shopping. Comes with 2.5 acres, plus 25 acres additional available. Call 316-772-7386 for details and appointment.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT 1 BR house 213 E. 6th, Halstead $300/month, $300 deposit 316-772-2497
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• 4-PLEX APARTMENT FOR RENT 106D Cherry Hills Ct., 2 Bedroom, 1Bath, kitchen appliances, washer & dryer, central heat/air, $425/month. References and deposit required. 316-282-8042
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD 318 Spruce 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Marketing Assistant We are looking for an assistant to our Marketing Director in our Hesston office. This person should have some social media skills, experience with design software in the Adobe family, and general computer skills especially in Excel. Most tasks will fall in the general administrative category. Attention to detail, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well in teams are also a plus. Send resume to email@example.com 620-327-2205
• Hesston College seeks a Bookstore Manager for a 3/4 time position (9-month contract) with varied hours during the school year and certain summertime requirements. Full benefits available. The Bookstore Manager would be responsible for managing all aspects of the bookstore operation including budget, personnel, purchasing, financial reporting, maintaining computer systems, bookstore website and promotion and marketing of textbooks, supplies, clothing and merchandise. Also responsible for all Hesston-Bethel Performing Arts ticket operations. Requirements include general business skills, strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and an emphasis on customer service. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and prior experience in retail is preferred. Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College. Please send letter of interest, resume and application found at hesston.edu/employment to Mark Landes, Vice President of Finance and Auxiliary Services, Hesston College, Box 3000, Hesston, KS 67062, firstname.lastname@example.org. Position would ideally begin in November or December and will be open until filled. EOE
• Continental, LEGG, Rubber belting manufacturer come grow with us! Production Positions available- 2nd shift calender or press operator, prefer experience as machine operator, mechanic, or factory worker, but offer on-th-job training. Blue print reading. Study of systems. Crane and forklift driver training. Basic reading, wrighting and math skills. Computer skills or SAP preferred. 2nd shift Calender Supervisor, lead worker that supervises the crew leaders and crew members in the work activities on the Calender Mills and Calender Department. Trains crew on how to follow production schedule, safety, procedure and BOM requirements. Performs all Operator duties above.Excellent starting wage. Great Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid life insurance, paid long-term disability, pto, holidays, 401K matching, and annual discretionary bonus. Apply weekdays 8am-5pm EOE. Legg company, inc. 325, 10th St. Halstead, Kansas (316)835-2256 www.leggbelting.com
• Hutchinson Community College Part-Time Faculty Positions in Newton/McPherson Sociology - evening Accounting - daytime and evening Anatomy and Physiology - evening Business - daytime and evening English - daytime and evening Computer - daytime and evening Math - daytime and evening Psychology - daytime and evening ABE Instuctor - McPherson Applications may be obtained at hutchcc.edu or apply to: HUMAN RESOURCES Hutchinson Community College, 1300 North Plum, Hutchinson, KS 67501 620-665-3497 E-mail email@example.com AA/EO
• Bank Teller/Customer Service The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting applications for a part time Teller/Customer Service position at our Newton North location for 25 hours per week (including every other Saturday). Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/ Disability
• Excel Industries, Hesston KS, is looking to fill Design Engineering: Hydraulic and Engine systems, chassis design, general sheet metal and plastics design, ProE experience preferred. Apply at hustlerturf.com, send completed application and resume to email@example.com. EOE • Excel Industries, Hesston KS, is looking to fill Accounts Receivable Accounting Clerk: Bachelors in Accounting &/or prior experience preferred; Apply at hustlerturf.com, send completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE • MFG Engineering: Excel Industries, Hesston KS Looking for MFG ENG for the CI Dept., prod. support, routing, BOM, costing. 2-3 years’ work experience in MFG. Experience with ERP, MS Office, MRP and production needed. Some college preferred. Apply @ hustlerturf.com, send application and resume to email@example.com. EOE
• BUILDING INSPECTOR City of Sedgwick has an opening for a part-time building inspector to work regionally with 5 communities. Inspects new residential and commercial and remodel construction projects for compliance with building codes and regulations. Knowledge of building codes (IBC), materials, methods, electrical, and mechanical systems is preferred. Contractual position. Salary plus mileage provided. Call 316-772-5151 for further information. EOE
• Full Time Teller/CSR Position The Halstead Bank, a community bank that delivers quality financial services to the communities in which we live and work, is accepting applications for a Full Time Teller/Customer Service Representative. We are seeking a dedicated and detail oriented professional who enjoys being part of a team that provides exceptional banking services to our customers. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills. Banking experience and/or cash handling experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants may complete an application at The Halstead Bank, 314 Main, Halstead, KS. The Halstead Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• For Sale 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan 165,000 miles Leather interior 620-747-9268
• For Sale Ford 12 Volt NAA Tractor with mower, fork lift, blade. Call 620-345-8216, Moundridge
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• HESSTON Moving sale at 209 Lake Vista Circle, Schowalter Villa. Tools, fishing, freezer, furniture, collectables, Friday, Nov. 28, 8-3; Saturday, 9-noon. Priced to sell!
• DEMOLITION City of Inman is accepting bids for demolition of a 70’ x 35’ building, hauling off all debris and leveling the site per city specifications. Submit bids by 12/08/2014 at 12:00 p.m. to Inman City Office, 104 N. Main, Inman, KS.