To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for K-4 Vocal Music Teacher (deadline April 24), and the following coaching positions (open until filled): High School: Assistant Football, Assistant Wrestling, Assistant Track, Forensics, Assistant Musical Director; Middle School: Head Football, Assistant Football, Head Soccer, Assistant 7th Gr. Girls' Basketball. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE
• Harvest workers to operate and service custom class harvesting equipment, must have or had a CDL or its equivalent and produce a driving record, all with minimum of 3 months experience. Must be available 6/3/13 to 10/31/13. Wage offer is the highest of the State prevailing wage or the Adverse Effect Wage Rate at the time the work is performed. Kansas $12.33/hr or prevailing wage of $2000 per month plus rm and bd. Texas $11.00 per hour or prevailing wage of $2100 per month plus room and board. ¾ time guaranteed as required at 20 CFR 655.122(l) Workers will follow a travel itinerary through these states and housing will be in employer provided and same if outside commuting distance. Transportation and subsistence to the work site paid at 50% of contract and same at the end for return. Tools, supplies and equipment provided. These positions are temporary and total job openings is 5. Apply for this job by reporting or sending resume to the nearest Job service office or the SWA of the state in which this ad is being run and provide the office with job order number KS8849773. Employer is Friesen LLC in central Kansas near Inman, Kansas.
• Drive for Metro Xpress -No-Touch Freight, Great Home-time, Bonuses, Full Benefits & More! CDL-A w/Hazmat; 1yr. Exp.; 23YOA. 1-800-682-2750
• Hesston Child Care will be needing a Toddler Teacher starting July 1, and a combination position - infant teacher with part time cleaning responsibilities starting in August. Experience with children required, EC education preferred. Call 620-327-3775
• Rescare: We have expanded our services and we are looking for several individuals who would like to make a difference! Join the ResCare Newton team whom are devoted to caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities! Receive great benefits and comprehensive training! We currently have full time, part time and on call schedules for:
- Day Services Support Staff
- Residential Support Staff
- Drivers (PRN/on call only)
Taking applications online NOW at www.Rescare.com Click on Careers, External Applicant, and then select Newton, Ks from the selection box ** Valid DL, High school diploma/GED, drug screen and background checks required** EOE- M/F/V/D• Yard Care Wanted Small apartment with small yard, every other week. 316-830-6004
• Work Wanted House cleaning, laundry & cooking. Call Stacy, 817-253-7787
• HALSTEAD: Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• MOUNDRIDGE WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com.
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• www.FriesenTechnologyServices.com 800-928-3097 Local Computer Service, Advice & Repair
• summer DAYCARE OPENINGS Ms. Susan's Daycare in Hesston. Licensed, references available, fenced yard, convenient to AGCO. Hours 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. $20 a day, M-W-F. 2 years old to 12 years old. Younger? Please inquire. 620-217-0586
• Halstead * Remodeled * New Management * 1 bedroom $350 * 2 bedroom $450 Fridge and stove included Washer/dryer hookups in 2 bedroom 316-258-9035
• SPRUCE APARTMENTS Very large, 1BR Apt. $395 month. CHESTNUT APT Upper level, 2BR, garage, $500. Water, sewer, trash paid. 785-212-0470 or 785-227-2003. Halstead
• BUY OR SELL YOUR HOUSE WITH: Gary Franz, Margie Wiens, Susan Swan. www.thefranzteam.com.
• PRICE REDUCED 725 Lewis, Hesston Pristine 3 Bedroom, 2 bath home. 3400+ sq ft, kitchen is culinary delight, 2 gas fireplaces, extra living patio and super landscaping. $187000. Call Clare Moore, Claremont Realty 316-409-4399
• GARAGE SALE 18909 SW 24th Burrton. Lots of kitchen, baby items, furniture, table, chairs. Sale is 10-4 Saturday.
• FREE FIREWOOD Hesston. Call 620-327-2858 for more info.
• MOWERS USED • 1999 Walker, 24.5HP Kobota, 48-inch GHS refurbished deck, 10-bushel grass catcher. $4800 • 2006 Walker, 20HP Kohler, 48-inch refurbished GHS deck, 10-bushel catcher, $6200 NEW • Walker 48-inch cut MBK $7800 • Walker 48-inch cut MTGHS $12,500 OTHER • New Mini Merry Tiller $870 • New Suburban Merry Tiller $1,000 • New Tanaka string trimmers Trade-ins considered. TIMS SMALL ENGINE REPAIR Moundridge • 620-345-2713 or 620-245-7793
• KENMORE Washer and dryer. $75 each. Upright Amana freezer $250. Hesston. 620-327-4605.