To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BURRTON: 3b, 1b, 1904 sq ft home on 11 acres with a pond. $155,000 obo. 316-772-1267
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• Newton - South Park Apartments ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments 2 Bedroom Townhomes 316-283-0999
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• The City of Hesston, Kansas is seeking a qualified candidate for Golf Course Superintendent. This position will perform supervisory, administrative, organizational and skilled work related to golf course operations and will oversee all aspects of the clubhouse and grounds maintenance activities the Hesston Golf Park. Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, combination of prior experience in golf related activities and employee supervision required. In addition, the successful candidate will be a strong communicator, skilled organizer, with a proven public relations record. For a complete job description and additional contact information contact information go to www.hesstonks.org. Resumes can also be mailed to: City Administrator, City of Hesston, 115 E. Smith, Hesston KS, 67062.
• Nuclear Medicine/ Radiologic Technologist, Imaging department, full-time, day shift, ARRT. Provide health care services using radionuclides to assist in diagnosis or treatment, plus perform nuclear medicine procedures and related techniques producing images for the interpretation. To see the full description, visit www.newtonmed.com/careers. Call Human Resources at 316-804-6010 or apply online at www.newtonmed.com/careers. Newton Medical Center EOE
• Housekeeping, Environmental Services, Full-time, Day & Evening shifts. Provides a variety of environmental service duties in and around the hospital in order to maintain a neat, orderly, sanitary and safe environment. To see the full description, visit www.newtonmed.com/careers. Call Human Resources at 316-804-6010 or apply online at www.newtonmed.com/careers. Newton Medical Center EOE
• Registered Nurse Join our exceptional team as an RN in our Progressive Recovery Academy. Our highly respected short stay, rapid-recovery department offers you the professional opportunity to lead and grow. This position offers 12-hour night shifts, with full benefits including a wellness center membership. Apply in person at 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS, 67062, 620-327-3400, or on line at HR@svilla.org EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• Full-Time Cook 30-40 hours per week. Able to work evenings and weekends. No late nights. Most Mondays and Tuesdays off. If you enjoy cooking Apply in person at The Water’s Edge Restaurant, 701 S. Main, Hesston, KS 620-327-4099 or on line at HR@svilla.org EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• HESSTON SCHOOLS Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for High School FACS Teacher. Application deadline: March 27. Apply online www.hesstonschools.org. Contact: Judy Reimer, 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Part-time Receptionist for growing family medicine clinic in Inman Kansas. Strong computer and organizational skills required. Please send resume to Partners In Family care, PO Box 640, Moundridge, KS or call Lori @ 620.345.6322
• MAINTENENACE The Halstead Housing Authority has opening for FT Maintenance & Grounds Keeping Staff. Qualified applicants must live in Halstead, have good customer relations, and be able to perform repair and preventative maintenance on property units and buildings as well as provide seasonal grounds keeping. Apply in person or send resume and cover letter to 815 W 6th Halstead KS 67056. Applications will be accepted through March 20.
• FOR SALE 1973 Stock Trailer, Hale, 16 foot long, Hauling weight limit 6000 lbs, cost $1,000. Serious Inquiries only. Call 316-765-1083
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244
• Special notice, The Moundridge Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Moundridge area. For scheduling contact Pat Krehbiel at the Senior Center 620-345-2729. This project is funded in par by The KDOT public transit program.
• Special notice, The Inman Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Inman area. For scheduling contact Charleen Thomas at the Senior Center 620-585-2159. This project is funded in par by The KDOT public transit program.