To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• HESSTON 3 bedroom, 3 bath, all furnished. Appliances included, utilities included. No pets, no smoking. $1075 month. $1075 deposit. Studio Apartment: $600/month with $600 security deposit. All furnished and utilities included. No pets, no smoking. Available Feb 1. Call 316-215-1964 for more information.
• Maintenance Tech FT Maintenance Tech position in a great working environment with great benefits. Applicants should have experience in HVAC and basic building maintenance. Submit resume to Schowalter Villa, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 316-327-3400 or on line at www.bluestemks.org
• Sonic Hesston Now Hiring all shifts, Car Hops, Cooks, Associate Manager Apply at 705 E. Lincoln Blvd
• COPY SHOP Part time/fulltime position at Newton copy shop. Previous computer skills required and willingness to learn new programs. Must be dependable and able to work with others and alone. Good customer service is a must! Apply at Copies & More, 1114 N. Main, Newton or Hesston Prestige Printing, 381 N. Old Highway 81.
• Class A CDL Driver Omaha-based company seeking CDL driver with a minimum 1 year continuous driving record, clean MVR & DOT qualifications. Will run out of Hesston. Send resume firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Ag 1 Source is seeking a detail oriented person for part-time office work, up to 25 hours per week, for computer word processing, editing, and proof-reading. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Full Vision Inc.: Fist & Second Shift CNC Fab Operators: Previous CNC experience running metal fabrication equipment desired. M-Th, 10-hour shift. First & Second Shift MIG Welders: Previous experience or training required. M-Th, 10-hour shift. Fab & Weld positions require High school or GED; 2 years manufacturing experience and stable work history. Benefits include vacation, holidays, partial-paid insurance, 401(k). Located on the west edge of Newton, just off of Hwy 50 at 3017 Full Vision Drive, Newton. Apply within or send resume to email@example.com. www.full-vision.com.EOE
• Sedgwick Schools has an opening for a PT Custodian (approx. hours, 4-8 p.m.) Initial physical exam required. Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE.
• Inman USD 448 is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2015-2016 school year: School Custodial – Duties will include vacuuming, wet and dry mopping, general cleaning, and possibly minor maintenance as needed. This position is a full time position and includes benefits (Health Insurance and Retirement). If you are interested, please submit your resume and 4 references to Donna Maurer, USD 448, PO Box 129, Inman, KS 67546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• EXTENSION AGENT, 4-H Youth Development opportunity in Harvey County, Newton, KS. See http://www.ksre.k-state.edu/jobs/ for responsibilities, qualifications, and application procedure. Application Deadline: 2/1/2016. K-State Research and Extension is an EOE of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Background check required.
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Computer Repair. Repair, virus removal, residential, business. Friesen Technology Services, 800-928-3097, friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, KS
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• FREE! 2-wheel trailer. 620-345-2524.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244
• Special Notice: The Inman Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Inman area. For scheduling contact Charleen Thomas at the Senior Center 620-585-2159. This project is funded in part by. The KDOT public transit program.