To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• $ave Big When you Sell with Edwards Realty
Now offering the same great service over the last 14 years with a huge $avings Listing Package. Edwards Realty could $ave you thousands with our Full Service Listing Program. Rather than you paying a 6-7% commission rate charged by many Realtors, Edwards Realty will provide you with a complete Full Service Listing and Marketing of your property complete with Full Representation all the way through your Successful Closing and $ave you 1.5%=could be Thousands You Keep!! Example-Typical Real Estate listing at a Sales Price 200,000 x 6.0% =12,000 Edwards Realty listing at the same Sales Price ---- 200,000 x 4.5% = 9,000 Savings = $3,000 For complete details: call Jack Edwards 316-312-8575 or Cindy Edwards 316-312-8772.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• HESSTON DUPLEX FOR RENT 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX, 1 3/4 bath, kitchen appliances, central air/heat, laundry hookups. $725 per month. References and deposit required. 316-282-8042.
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD 318 Spruce 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• HESSTON, downtown. Four-bedroom house, carpeted, curtains and drapes. Washer, dryer hookup. Dishwasher. Central air, double garage, large yards, large kitchen, formal dining room, large living room, family room with lots of storage. Two complete baths. No smoking and no pets, call 316-283-1578.
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• For Rent In Halstead 4 bedroom, 2 bath, w/ garage 316-772-7382 $900 per month no pets
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Excel Industries, Hesston KS, is looking to fill Assembly Documentation Coordinator position. Will make and stock production lines with owner’s manuals, create tags, release shop orders, work with engineering changes. Requires computer experience and good keyboard skills. Apply at hustlerturf.com, send completed application and resume to email@example.com. EOE
• Excel Industries, Hesston KS, is looking to fill a full-time Human Resources Coordinator position. Will assist with payroll, general office responsibilities, orientation of new employees, and other HR duties. 1-2 years with knowledge of HR guidelines and regulations preferred. Skilled with MS Office. Apply at hustlerturf.com, send completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
• Part-time help needed at Chestnut & Spruce Apts. Someone with cleaning and other skills wanting part-time work or someone retired from regular work 785-212-0470
• NOW HIRING Wait staff and bartenders. Competitive pay plus tips. Fun place to work. Apply in person at Quincy's Bar and Grill, Moundridge.
• DAYTIME COOK POSITION AVAILABLE at Skoops in Hesston. Approximately 35 hours per week. Prior short order cooking experience preferred. Apply in person at Skoops, 101 S. Old Hwy 81 in Hesston.
• Moundridge Valley Hope • Administrative Assistant: We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual whose responsibilities will include assisting the administrator with business operations and project support, answering & directing multi-line phone calls, and other administrative duties. Great growth potential and an excellent benefits package. Stop by to fill out an application or email resume to email@example.com. EOE. • Moundridge Valley Hope is seeking a full-time Cook and part-time Housekeeper. Excellent working environment with competitive salary and benefit package available. Stop by the facility to fill out an application or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
• TELLER The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting applications for a part time Teller/Customer Service candidate for our Newton North location. The work schedule is 25 hrs per week including every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email/scan resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Nice Old round oak table, 6 chairs, Baldwin Acrosonic Piano, and Queen Anne sofa Call 620-327-4665
• 1966 MUSTANG Coupe with 289 V8, 4BL, automatic. Beautiful car, drives and runs great, white with blue stripes and light blue interior. Excellent tires, ready to go to show or just cruise. $17,500. HESSTON. 936-522-7130.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Family Garage Sale 306 Wedgewood ct. Hesston Sat. 8am - noon very nice name brand baby boy- 4-toddler, girls 6-8, maternity clothing, coats, sweaters, baby bedding, holiday, decor, athletic shoes and much more!
• 2 Bentgrass Dr. Sat. 8am - 1 pm Fall cleanout! Good couch, tread mill, 2 walker metal signs, plant stand, craftsman-professional wood lathe 2hp, hand mitre saw, hand tools, smoker stand, flannel bedding twin, ex. cond . name brand clothes misses, shoes, household, seasonal, much more • Hesston