To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Moundridge Lot. 7400 Sq. Ft. with 20' x 33' building. 310 S. Kutnink Ave. $8000. Call Wayne Goering for info. 620-345-2150
• 300 Pine Halstead House for sale by owner. Mid-century modern house with second story rm addition on corner lot and a half. 1380 sq. ft. with living, dining, and family 2 bd rms, 1.5 bath, utilityrm, porches: ductless wall mount heat pump system and gas fireplace. 1784 sq ft 3-car metal garage and large RV garage. $99,500 Bids welcome. Susan Aber: 620-340-2353 Julie Crebs 316-835-3509
• HALSTEAD Super nice large 1-bedroom apt. at Spruce Apartments 785-212-0470.
• Hickory Homes Bluestem Communities at Schowalter Villa. Library & Lounge Pool table fishing in lake vista indoor & outdoor walking paths. Income-based one BR apt. for ages 62+ or with disabilities. 175 W. Hickory, Hesston. KS Phone: 620-327-3790 www.svilla.org
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• HALSTEAD 217 Pine, 2BR, 1 bath, stove and refrigerator furnished. No pets, smokers. $500 plus deposit. 316-249-3779.
• Applebees's McPherson Now Hiring Cooks Servers *Great Pay *Flexible Scheduling *Promotion Opportunities www.applebeesjobs.net or 2280 E. Kansas Ave
•GVL Poly in Hesston, KS, a growing company manufacturing YETI coolers, is seeking qualified candidates for Machine Operators, Assemblers and Inspectors for 2nd and 3rd shift. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Apply in person at 8515 Hesston Road Bldg E, Hesston, KS or on-line at www.gvlpoly.com. Must be 18 years of age. EOE
• Drivers: Pay Increase! No-Touch Freight! Bonuses: Referral, Tenure, Safety, MORE! Excellent Health, Life, MORE. Class-A 1yr OTR Driving Exp. Call Now: 1-855-971-8524
• DESK CLERK Americinn of Hesston is seeking a desk clerk to work weekends. Day and evening shift, Saturday and Sunday. Apply at the hotel, 2 Leonard Court.
• Help Wanted The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High School diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam required. Previous experience with general maintenance, gas and water systems, and equipment operation preferred. Pre-employment drug test and physical are required. Residency required within Halstead city limits within 6 months of employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286. The City of Halstead is an EOE employer.
• Painter/Sandblast Operator. Fork Lift Experience Continental Agra Equipment, Inc. 1400 S. Spencer Rd. Newton, KS 67114 P(316)283-9602 F(316)283-9584 Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or In Person 1400 S. Spencer Rd. Newton, KS 67114
• FLORAL DESIGN Flowers by Ruzen is seeking a person with experience in floral design and retail sales for our Newton location. This is a part time position that offers interaction with wonderful customers in a setting that is top class. Our environment is team-oriented and creative with a focus on quality and service. If your personality is suited to this, please contact us at 316-283-1780 or stop by to fill out an application.
• The Halstead Police Department is currently accepting applications for the Animal Control Officer position. This is a part time position. The ACO Officer is on call and does not have a set schedule. This position encompasses the City of Halstead and the City of Sedgwick. Applications can be picked up at the Police Department or Halstead City Hall, 303 Main St, Halstead, (316) 835-2266.
• Cradle to Crayons Childcare and Preschool of Moundridge is seeking a qualified preschool/pre-kindergarten teacher. Applicant must meet requirements for State of Kansas At-Risk program which is facilitated through Moundridge USD 423. Applicants with ECU endorsement who are willing to become licensed will be considered. This position will begin August 1st, 2016. Please send your resume to Christina Graber at email@example.com.
• Editor The Harvey County Independent is seeking an editor to lead our news team. The editor takes photos, writes stories, edits the weekly news report, and paginates on production day. Strong writing and news gathering skills needed. Must reside in Harvey County. The Independent has a tradition of strong coverage in the western part of Harvey County. We offer a productive work environment and give employees the freedom to get their jobs done. This is a fulltime, salaried position with paid vacation and holidays. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• FOOD SERVICE Sedgwick Schools is accepting applications for a PT food service position. Approx. hours, 10 am to 2:30 pm, with potential to develop into FT for next school year. Initial physical exam required; training provided. Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Computer Repair. Repair, virus removal, residential, business. Friesen Technology Services, 800-928-3097, friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, KS
•Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• FORD F250 2006 with 142,000 miles, turbo diesel, lift kit, Sinister diesel heads-up kit, new turbo, radiator and water pump, Lariat trim, leather front seats, runs great. $15,800. 936-522-7130, in Harvey County.
• FORD MUSTANG GT CALIFORNIA SPECIAL 2009 with 72K miles, 4.6L V8, Two-Tone Leather, Shaker 500 Sound System. Rebuilt title. $12,900. (316) 323-7433 Text or Call.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• BASS BOAT ‘87 Champion with trailer and trolling motor. 175HP oil-injected outboard motor. More time in garage than on lake. 4624 S. Halstead Road.
• ESTATE SALE Sat. May 21. 420 E. 4th Halstead. 8-2. 2 Stetson hats, "Parade" jacket from the 1923 movie. Old round wood table, 60 years of collecting. Indoors/outdoors.
• Special Notice: The Inman Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social, & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general puclic on an equal opportunity basis in the Inman area. For scheduling contact Charleen Thomas at the Senior Center 620-585-2159. This project is funded in part by. The KDOT public transit program.