To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Home for Sale in Buhler KS. 211 West First Avenue 3 bed, 1 ¾ bath, 2018 sq. ft. of living area, Built in 1958, $105,000.00 Call Us today, 620-672-6996 Hamm Auction and RE
• 12 year old ranch style home, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, finished basement, Becker cabinets. Located on 2.5 acres, Halstead and Newton area. 40x60 shed and other out buildings. Price Reduced! 620-562-7656 or 316-835-8538
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead Study, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments available in Halstead. Tenants pay electric only, $200 deposit. • Studio, $295 • 2 bedroom, $395 • 3 bedroom, $525 Fridge and stove included. Washer, dryer hookups in 3 bedrooms. 316-258-9035
• Halstead Rentals: 3 Bedroom House. Very Cute. Large corner lot with garage. $550. 1 Bedroom Apartment with kitchen appliances for Rent, $325/Mo Ready to move into. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• HALSTEAD 1 Bedroom with large living room. Deposit and references required. Halstead. 316-830-6126.
• Attn: 12 People Needed for: WORK FROM HOME ONLINE $500 - $6980/mo PT/FT www.smw362homebiz.com (816) 225-4439
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Sedgwick Schools has an opening for a full time cook. Qualifications include an initial physical exam and attendance at food service education classes (training provided). Request application from central office, 400 W 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE.
• WANTED Immediate Opening for an energetic & reliable morning person with a positive attitude for our Membership Desk on M-W-F 5am-9am. Staff Benefits include a FREE HWC Membership. Instructors Needed Yoga Experience Required) Applications are available at www.bluestemcommunities.org/careers/ Send Application or Resume to Jason Jones, Wellness Center Director, Hesston Wellness Center, 701 S. Main, Hesston, KS 67062 or to email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled. EOE
• SECRETARY Part-time secretary needed for afternoons. Bring resume to the Real Estate Company, 227 Main, Halstead.
• VALLEY HOPE Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives? Moundridge Valley Hope is hiring for the following positions: Full-time Secretary and Part-time Housekeeper. Excellent working environment with great benefits. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by and fill out an application. EOE.
• HESSTON SCHOOLS Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for Primary Level Teacher and High School Math Teacher (algebra emphasis). Both begin August 2014. Application deadline: March 25. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• MAINTENANCE Motivated individual needed for part-time maintenance position at Moundridge Valley Hope. No experience needed but it helps if you are handy with carpentry, plumbing, electric work, painting, and routine repair work. Excellent work environment and part-time benefits. Please stop by facility to fill out an application or email resume to email@example.com. EOE.
• HOUSEKEEPING If you’re Fun, Energetic and Motivated—you are the person we want on our team. We provide commercial and residential housekeeping services in Hesston and surrounding communities. Full time with great benefits. Experience preferred. Apply in person at Schowalter Villa, 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS or on line at HR@svilla.org or EOE.
• HARVEST HELP Friesen LLC needs 5 full-time, temporary workers from 4/10/10 to 10/31/14 for harvesting throughout Kansas and Texas. Workers will operate self-propelled John Deer Forage Harvester for cutting row crops and small grain. Adjust speed of cutters, blowers and conveyors and height of cutting head, using hand tools. Changes cutting head as appropriate for crop. Services machinery and makes in field reapers. Six months of experience in custom combining activity and valid driver’s license is required. Applicants must provide the name, address and telephone number of any previous employer being used as a reference; all references must be verifiable. Applicants must contractually agree to work for the entire itinerary or be available and willing to join the crew at whatever place the crew is located at the time and remain with the crew for the duration of the contract period. Pay is $13.41/hour in Kansas and $10.86/hour or $2,100.00 per month in Texas. Housing, tools, equipment and supplies are provided without cost to workers. Employer guarantees work for ¾ of the contract period and will pay transportation and subsistence expenses, if applicable, to the worksite upon completion of 50% of the contract period. Must apply in person at State Employment service and reference Kansas job order 9119739.
• FOOD PREP Moundridge U.S.D. 423 is seeking a Food Prep/Server for the Moundridge School’s Cafeterias. The position will be filled based on the skills and experience of the candidates; a Food Safety Training class will be required once the candidate has been hired. An excellent benefit package, including retirement, life and health insurance for the Full Time position is available. Applicants will need to submit an application, résumé and a list of references to be considered for the position. For an application go to www.usd423.org or contact USD 423, 526 E. Cole, Box K, Moundridge, KS 67107; or call 620-345-5500 ext. 102. Moundridge USD 423 is an EOE.
• AG WRITER Reeves Media is seeking an agriculture writer to cover local ag issues. Work would appear in our three area newspapers. Writer is paid on a per-story basis. Knowledge of the ag industry is a must. Previous newspaper or magazine experience not required but applicant should have solid writing ability and area contacts. For more information, send resume or contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rubber Conveyor Belting Manufacturer Cost Accountant 4 year degree OR 3 to 5 years’ experience Construct Bill of Materials (BOM’s), monitor variance reports, monitor and reconcile inventory and material usage, capital projects, support month end closing and forecasting SAP experience is a plus but not required. Salary commensurate with skills. Excellent benefit package, PTO, Holidays. and 401K Matching. Annual Discretionary Bonus. Apply online @ www.leggbelting.com or https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com May also apply weekdays 8am-5pm EOE LEGG COMPANY, INC. 325 E. 10th St., Halstead, Kansas(316) 835-2256
• DIRECTOR OF IT Hesston College seeks applicants for full-time position as Director of Information Technology. Bachelor’s degree with experience in Information Technology required. Experience in higher education is preferred. Position will report to Vice President of Finance & Auxiliary Services. Director will lead all aspects of information technology including primary responsibilities of managing technology staff, client service, coordination of technology procurement, oversight of all technology systems, and policy development and compliance. Position begins July 1, 2014. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and application available at hesston.edu/employment to Mark Landes, Vice President of Finance & Auxiliary Services, at email@example.com. Review of application materials begins immediately and continues until the position is filled. EOE.
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• SUBURBAN 2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT w/ FlexFuel, V8, 2WD, 8 Passenger, upgraded wheels, only 75,000 miles. Runs Perfect! $20,000 obo (816) 726-7690
• REQUEST FOR BIDS Harvey County is accepting sealed bids for lawn mowing services at its three county parks-East Park, West Park, and Camp Hawk, for the 2014 season. Bid documents and details are available at Harvey County Park Office located at East Park or call 316.283.5420. To be considered, sealed bids must be received at the Park Office no later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 17, 2014.
• Special Notice: The inman Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Inman area. For scheduling contact Charleen Thomas at the Senior Center 620-585-2159. This project is funded in part by. The KDOT public transit program.
• Special Notice: The Moundridge Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Moundridge area. For scheduling contact Pat Krehbiel at the Senior Center 620-345-2729. This project is funded in part by. The KDOT public transit program.