To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Open Houses Sunday, May 8: 2-4 p.m. Hesston Royce Jantz 620-951-4199 215 Kingsway, 216 Kingsway
• Hesston Country Home, close in. 5br, 5ba., 7.5 acres, 3500sq ft AG plus partially finished full basement, 2 kitchens.Updated flooring, paint, bathrooms. New roof. Out building with stalls, fenced pasture. $310,000. 620-217-9677.
• 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• Storage for Rent Space will hold a car, boat or household items. R&S Mini Storage 620-345-6429
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• Hesston Basement 2 + BR, 3BA apartment $700/month, $700 security deposit Utilities included Call 316-215-1964 for more information
• HALSTEAD Super nice large 1-bedroom apt. at Spruce Apartments 785-212-0470.
• Applebees's McPherson Now Hiring Cooks Servers *Great Pay *Flexible Scheduling *Promotion Opportunities www.applebeesjobs.net or 2280 E. Kansas Ave
• Sedgwick Schools is accepting applications for a PT food service position. Approx. hours, 10 am to 2:30 pm, with potential to develop into FT for next school year. Initial physical exam required; training provided. Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE.
• Homestead of Halstead Hiring for CMA 10pm to 6am. 316-830-2424 or apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careers
• The Halstead Police Department is currently accepting applications for the Animal Control Officer position. This is a part time position. The ACO Officer is on call and does not have a set schedule. This position encompasses the City of Halstead and the City of Sedgwick. Applications can be picked up at the Police Department or Halstead City Hall, 303 Main St, Halstead, (316) 835-2266.
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions: • Teller/Customer Service Representative – full time in Newton • Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time in Hesston • Teller/Customer Service Representative – full and part time in Moundridge Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent along with previous customer service and cash handling experience. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Jump Start convenience store is accepting applications. Must be 18. Apply in person only, 401 N. Commercial, Sedgwick. Hours and wages discussed at interview.
• Housekeeping Team Manager This supervisory position is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping and laundry departments, assuring the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times. Experience preferred. Apply at Schowalter Villa, 200 West Cedar St, Hesston, KS 67062, or on-line at, bluestemcommunitiesks.org 620-327-0400. EOE
• Help Wanted The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High School diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam required. Previous experience with general maintenance, gas and water systems, and equipment operation preferred. Pre-employment drug test and physical are required. Residency required within Halstead city limits within 6 months of employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286. The City of Halstead is an EOE employer.
• Now Hiring All positions Casey's General Store is hiring including cashiers and overnight donut makers for our hesston truck stop location and our moundirdge store. Apply at 724 E. Lincoln Hesston or 1100 Cole St. Moundridge
• Editor: The Harvey County Independent is seeking an editor to lead our news team. The editor takes photos, writes stories, edits the weekly news report, and paginates on production day. Strong writing and news gathering skills needed. Must reside in Harvey County. The Independent has a tradition of strong coverage in the western part of Harvey County. We offer a productive work environment and give employees the freedom to get their jobs done. This is a fulltime, salaried position with paid vacation and holidays. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Computer Repair. Repair, virus removal, residential, business. Friesen Technology Services, 800-928-3097, friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, KS
•EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING: For a free estimate, please call Al Neufeld at 620 345-3131. Leave Message.
• FORD MUSTANG GT CALIFORNIA SPECIAL 2009 with 72K miles, 4.6L V8, Two-Tone Leather, Shaker 500 Sound System. Rebuilt title. $12,900. (316) 323-7433 Text or Call.
• FORD F250 2006 with 142,000 miles, turbo diesel, lift kit, Sinister diesel heads-up kit, new turbo, radiator and water pump, Lariat trim, leather front seats, runs great. $15,800. 936-522-7130, in Harvey County.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• INMAN Citywide garage sales Sat. May 7. Expecting 70-90 sales! Starts at 8 a.m. Maps available at Center and Main.
• HESSTON Thur. 3-7, Fri. 8-6, Sat 8-? 704 Charles St. (West Embers). Multi-family, TV, furniture, American Eagle, Nike and many name brands.
• HESSTON 8-5 Fri. and 8-1 Sat. Multi-family garage sale. 6 Bentgrass Dr. Lots of clothes – baby, boys and girls size 5-10, toys, Usborne books, maternity and women’s clothes, shoes for kids and women, kitchen items, full set of vintage China, Bradley smoker, milk cans, lots of misc.
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244