To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• 36+ acres of land. One mile off interstate wooded & farm ground. 3 miles south of Newton. call 316-772-7386 or 316-283-6355
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• DUPLEX 3 bedroom, 2 bath in Hesston. Nice, well-kept. Quiet neighborhood. No pets. 502 Rosewood. Call 316-772-0773.
• CHESTNUT APT Super nice 2BR apartment. Furnished or unfurnished, garage, 785-212-0470. Halstead.
• Newton - South Park Apartments ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIALS! 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments 2 Bedroom Townhomes 316-283-0999
• HALSTEAD Nice 2 BR, 1 BA with garage, appliances. No Smoking 316-833-8730
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD 318 Spruce • 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• WELDERS Excel Industries, Hesston KS, the fastest growing turf equipment manufacturing company in the country, is looking to fill the following positions: Welding 1st and 2nd shift. Apply at www.hustlerturf.com
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions: • Technical Support Specialist – full time • Teller/Customer Service Representative – full time in McPherson • Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time in Newton • Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time in Moundridge Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Director, Solid Waste Harvey County Under the general supervision of the County Administrator, this exempt position is responsible for the operations, management and supervision of the County wide solid waste efforts to reduce and minimize disposal into the solid waste stream and to educate the public and businesses. Candidate must enforce and maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Develop and administer department policies and procedures. Field questions, concerns, and complaints from the public. Assist with the budget, and control expenditures. Provide input on revenue sources. Prepare and complete reports. Inspect equipment on a regular basis and direct repairs as needed. Operate all job-related machinery and equipment. Required Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Apply by going to www.HRePartners.com. Position closes on February 11, 2015. EOE
• FT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN WANTED. Apply in person at: South Park Apartments, 1501 Old Main, Newton. EOE
• Pleasant View Home: A Five Star Mentor Home has job opportunities for: 1. Part time 1st & 2nd shift nurses 2. Full time CMA’s 2nd shift Pleasant View Home offers competitive salary, vacation, and other benefits which include: .10 per hour for up to .50 5 years’ experience, shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts. & a $750 sign on bonus for new hire nursing applicants starting 01/01/14 – 01/31/14 Marilyn Stufflebean DON (620) 585-6411 Apply on line at: www.pleasantviewhome.com
• Pleasant View Home: PVH Home Health has multiple fulltime HHA positions for candidates licensed in Kansas, at least 18 years of age with reliable transportation. $750.00 sign on bonus Contact: Sabrina Mininger HH Director 620-585-6411 1. Home Health Aides Apply on line at www.pleasantviewhome.com
• OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER Fulltime, health insurance, paid vacation. Apply at Goering hardware, 104 N. Christian, Moundridge 620-345-2442.
• Full Time Loan Processor – The Halstead Bank, a community bank that delivers quality financial services to the communities in which we live and work, is accepting applications for a Full Time Loan Processor. This position provides administrative assistance to all loan officers, including preparing new loan documentation and processing renewal loan paperwork, accepting & posting of loan payments, answering loan inquiries both by phone and in person, and other miscellaneous loan duties. Qualified applicants should have good written, verbal and organizational skills. Banking experience and/or loan processing experience preferred but not required. Interested applicants may complete an application at The Halstead Bank, 314 Main, Halstead, KS. The Halstead Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Help Wanted: Graphic Artist, The Harvey County Independent newspaper has an opening for a graphic designer to work Mondays and Tuesdays at our page production center in Halstead. Duties include page and advertisement design, and website updating. Need to be good with Photoshop and proficient with page design software, primarily Quark. Position will work 18-22 hours per week. Send resume to email@example.com.
• Accessible Home Health, Inc. RN/LN Join our Pediatric Team, Full-Time Multiple Shifts, Full Benefits. Weekly Pay. Contact 316-691-9300 or apply online at www.accessiblehh.com EOE
• PJ 7x20 BP Flatbed Trailer Two 7000 Axles, 25/16 ball, slide in ramps, spare tire. One Owner. $2,750 • 316-835-2042, Halstead
• Solid wood futon with mattress in good condition. $50, or best offer. 620-327-4954. Hesston.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• ESTATE SALE 315 Lake Vista Ct. FRI 9-6; Sat 9-12 Hesston