To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Bedroom, 3 bath, 1500 sq. feet., one mile from Moundridge. 3 acres, plus or minus. Large insulated natural gas heated shop with half bath. 208-597-1177.
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead Study, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments available in Halstead. Tenants pay electric only, $200 deposit. • Studio, $295 • 2 bedroom, $395 • 3 bedroom, $525 Fridge and stove included. Washer, dryer hookups in 3 bedrooms. 316-258-9035
• FOR RENT 1 Bedroom Apartment with kitchen appliances for Rent, $325/Mo Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Furnished, clean studio apartment. All bills paid. 316-835-2118.
• HESSTON 3BR, 2 bath house, basement, 2-car garage. No pets, no smoking. Available April 15. $1,000 month plus $1,000 security deposit. • Bachelor suite available now. $500 month, includes utilities. 316-215-1964.
• For Rent Sedgwick- 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Available May 2. Contact (620) 549-2387
• SPRUCE APARTMENTS Very nice large 1-bedroom. Appliances furnished, water, sewer trash paid, onsite laundry. Halstead. 785-212-0470.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Looking to be caregiver for Kids, Disabled or Elderly in your home. M-F Days. Can also do light housekeeping. Call 316-215-0136
• Halstead Health and Rehab, a 60 bed, all private room skilled nursing facility is currently accepting applications for: Full time Housekeeper If you are looking for a caring atmosphere in which to work, apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careeers
• USD 439 Sedgwick Schools has an opening for a substitute cook. Qualifications include an initial physical exam and attendance at food service education classes (training provided). An opening also exists for a substitute custodian (most hours late afternoon & evening). Request classified application from the central office, 400 W 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until positions filled. EOE.
• GVL POLY GVL Poly in Hesston has immediate openings for Roto-Molding Machine Operators. These may be entry level positions. Will train. We offer a competitive salary and full benefit package. Please apply in person at 8515 Hesston Rd. Bldg. E, Hesston, KS or on-line at www.gvlpoly.com. EOE
• OFFICE ASSISTANT The City of Moundridge is a local municipal government that provides efficient, high quality general government services, water, gas, electrical and waste water utilities; is seeking an Office Assistant (OA). The OA is responsible for Utility Billing and providing general administrative support to the entire City of Moundridge staff, this position reports to the Office Manager. The OA provides specific support to special projects and events. The OA must be adept at producing high-quality documents (Word, Excel) and presentations (PowerPoint) under tight deadlines, therefore knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is essential. Multitasking and prioritizing work flow are essential to succeed in tis role. The OA should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. For a complete position description, please visit our website at www.moundridge.com or pick up a copy at Moundridge City Hall.
• Moundridge Housing Authority Seeking Part Time Position for Executive Director of a 56-Unit HUD House Project. Submit resume or request application to: Larry Schmidt Northridge Manor Public Housing 612 N Christian PO Box 670 Moundridge, Kansas 67107
• EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES LSI STAFFING HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS in McPherson Temp to Hire Positions: • 2nd Shift Machine Operators $11/hr • 3rd Shift Machine Operators $11.50/hr • 1st Shift Warehouse $10/hr • Entry Level 3rd Machine Operators $9.50/hr • 1st Shift Assembly $10+ • Plumber $15+ • Electrician’s Assistant $15+ Traveling • 1st Shift Line Worker $8.75- Entry Level • CertainTeed Swing Shift in $13+/hr • 1st Shift Assembly Work in Hesston $10/hr APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MON-FRI 9AM-4PM Apply Online at www.lsistaffing.com LSI STAFFING 305 N Main Street, McPherson
• COUNSELOR Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for Elementary School Counselor. Application deadline: May 1. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd, Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• USD 460 Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for: Elementary School Counselor; and High School Business Teacher (some coaching assignments available). Application deadline: May 1. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd, Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Grounds Maintenance Schowalter Villa, an award-winning, continuing care retirement community seeks a FT (PT considered) crew member/operator in its grounds maintenance department. Our retirement community of more than 100 acres includes 220-plus independent living homes, as well as an assisted living and health care facility. In addition, new independent living development is underway, with home construction beginning this fall in the Prairie Lakes addition. Duties include mowing, edging, trimming, irrigation repair, landscape bed repair and replacement, planting, weeding, fertilizing and other departmental projects. Experience in grounds maintenance and landscaping is preferred. Wages are commensurate with experience. Read our company’s Core Values and download an application at bluestemks.org, or pick up an application at the Villa Life Center front desk, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS, 67062. Return completed application and any additional documents, such as resume and cover letter, to: Tyson Miller, Director of Independent Living. EOE
• MAINTENANCE Motivated individual needed for part-time maintenance position at Moundridge Valley Hope. No experience needed. Excellent work environment and part-time benefits. Please stop by facility to fill out an application or email resume to email@example.com. EOE.
• Drivers: GREAT HOMETIME! Paid Weekly/Full Benefits! CDL-A w/Hazmat; 1yr. Exp.; 23YOA www.METROXPRESS.com 1-800-682-2750
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• BUSINESS FOR SALE Part time vending business including machines, inventory, $6,000 or OBO. 620-951-6077.
• ANTIQUE cast iron clawfoot tub, gas range, 1 full and 1 twin size box spring and mattress. Bathroom vanity and faucet, pedestal sink and faucet. Make offer, 316-835-2118.
• MOUNDRIDGE CITYWIDE GARAGE SALES Saturday, April 26 One of the best citywide sales of the year. Maps available downtown. Lots of sales!
• MOVING SALE 221 S. Hess in Hesston. Kids stuff, toys, kitchen treasures, roll top desk and more. Saturday. 7:30 am.
• Villa Partners 448 S. Main, SATURDAY ONLY. May 3; 8am-3PM. Lots of furniture, household, décor, tools, garden items. Much more, complete listing in next week’s Record.
• BARN SALE May 3, 8-6, 10224 N. Ridge Road, Hesston. Vendors contact Charla 620-217-1686 for booth rental. Deadline is April 30.
• FOUND Woman's ring found near Hesston High School weight room. Contact USD 460 district office to identify, (620) 327-4931.
• The items stored in Storage Unit #11 at Main Street Storage belonging to Terri Wood and James Wood will be sold on, April 26, 2014 to satisfy debt.