To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• Chestnut Apartments - Extra Nice Quite One Bedroom Apartment, Large Walk In Closet, Full Bath, Water, Sewer, Trash Paid, Garage And Lower Level $450, 785-212-0470 Spruce Apartments - Super Nice Large One Bedroom Apartments Full Bath, Water, Sewer, Trash Paid $410 785-212-0470
• HESSTON • 3 bedroom, 3 bath, all furnished. Appliances included, utilities included. No pets, no smoking. $1200 month. • Basement apartment, 2BR, 3 bath. Immediate move-in, $700 month, $700 deposit. Utilities included. No smoking, no pets. • Studio apartment, $600 month, utilities included, no smoking, no pets. Furnished. Call 316-215-1964 for more information.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch
620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• 1st and 2nd Assistant Manager, Are you looking for an opportunity with career advancement? Casey’s is currently searching for the right individual to assist in the management of store operations. Must be available weekends / and holidays. Join A Winning Team with Casey’s General Stores! CASEY’S TEAM BENEFITS • 401 (k) Savings Plan • Paid Vacation & Sick Leave • Flexible Spending Account • Promotion from within • Casey’s Stock Purchase Plan • Medical / Dental Insurance, Apply to: Casey’s General Store 724 E. Lincoln Hesston, KS 67062 www.caseys.com EOE. Application at Moundridge City Hall
• PRODUCT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Excel Industries, Inc. is currently recruiting for a full time Product Service Representative. This position will work remotely with distributors, dealers and owners to identify problems and find satisfactory solutions. A minimum of 5 years of experience with small engines, hydraulic systems and electrical systems preferred. Strong computer and communication skills required. Visit our website at www.hustlerturf.com for more information. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• Hesston Intergenerational CDC is taking applications for a full-time Pre-K teacher. A two or four year degree in ECE plus experience is required.Contact 620-327-3775 for more information.
• CUSTODIAN Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for Evening Custodian for the Elementary School. Position open until filled. Apply on-line at ww.hesstonschools.org, under the District tab, or request a paper application form from Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, 150 N Ridge Rd, Hesston, KS 67062; (620) 327-4931 ext. 3000. EOE
• The Harvey County Independent is seeking a correspondent to cover Harvey County Commission meetings and other assignments as necessary. Contact Robb at 620-327-4831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hesston Child Care is looking for a Director of Food Service. Minimal cooking. Knowledge of food service, (CACFP preferable) and good record keeping skills necessary. Call 327-3775 or email email@example.com.
• CK Pharmacy - Moundridge (Moundridge Pharmacy) is seeking a part-time cashier and part-time pharmacy technician! If interested please stop by the pharmacy or call Melissa at: 785-760-4476
• Syndeo Staffing -Do you like to work with your hands? We are hiring for multiple General Labor positions in Newton, KS. 4x10hr Shifts, $10/hr. Weekends off and weekly paychecks! Apply at www.syndeojobs.com. 316-630-9107 Newton, KS
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We have a part time Teller/Customer Service position available at our Newton Walmart location. The work schedule is M-F 11:30 am to 2 pm including every other Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with cash handling experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet Disability
• Grounds Maintenance Schowalter Villa, an award-winning, continuing care retirement community seeks a FT crew member/operator in its grounds maintenance department. This position includes full benefits including a wellness center membership. Apply in person at 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS, 67062, 620-327-3400, or on line at bluestemcommunities.org EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• Cook & Dining Room Servers Due to our growth we have openings! Bluestem Culinary is committed to providing the best quality dining experience possible for our guests. Experience in a commercial kitchen is not a requirement; passion and love of good food and great service are required. Apply on-line at bluestemcommunities.org or in person at Kidron Bethel Village at 3001 Ivy Drive, North Newton, KS 67117 or Schowalter Villa, 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062 EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• City of Sedgwick: Full time general maintenance position with benefits. Mechanical experience/aptitude is required. Knowledge of City Operations such as water, wastewater and street operations desirable. Preference given to those with road, drainage, and heavy equipment experience. Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record, HS or equivalent graduate, and be at least 18 years of age. Residency preferred. Salary based on experience. Apply at or send resume to City Administrator, City of Sedgwick, 511 N. Commercial, PO Box 131, Sedgwick, KS, 67135. Position open until filled. EOE
• Located in South Central Kansas, The Farmers Co-operative in Halstead, Kansas has an opening for RIG DRIVER/TENDER TRUCK DRIVER. We are a growing Co-operative currently expanding facilities, gaining new territory ad updating our rigs. We are looking for a candidate that must be willing to be a team player, self-motivated and have a positive attitude. Would prefer this candidate have experience in ag and have a CDL, but willing to train the right individual. We offer excellent insurance/retirement packages as well as Bonus opportunities. Please contact Ed 316-835-2261 or email resume to email@example.com
• FORD FUSION 2010. Dark green, black interior. Excellent running car, looks good. Regular oil changes, clean, good tires. $5900. Hesston. 316-641-7572.
• Used kitchen cabinets, removed from local apts. Many available- in good condition. 620-463-6591
• 2001 Mercury Marquis broutm Parts Only - NO TITLE $1000 Stereo System Installed Asking $1000 for all OBO 316-835-2909
• FREE. Franklin Wood Stove with stove pipe.You disassemble and move. 316 830-2844 or 316 215 2390
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• "Take Me Home Vintage" The Ultimate in Vintage Shopping New Items Every Week, Just In: Cool inexpensive furniture for college kids Wed.- Fri.*11 AM to 6 PM * 3 FLOORS / AIR CONDITIONED 500 N. Washington, Sedgwick, KS 67135 We Take Consignments (316) 833-3655 (Call or Text)