To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Two-story Farm House For Sale $100. Rural Harvey County. To be moved from site by buyer. If interested please call 620-820-0064
• 3 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath, w/ 1,355 sq. ft. in Crown Point. Call for additional details and visual tour. Nikkel and Associates, Royce Jantz 620-951-4199.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• AVAILABLE NOW Chestnut Apartments - super nice 2BR, laundry room, garage lower level, $535 month. Spruce Apartments – Very large apt., 1 BR, laundry facilities. $405 month. Both water, sewer and trash paid. 785-212-0470
• FOR RENT Hesston 3BR, 1bath main level of home in very nice neighborhood near high school. 1 car garage, large yard, new appliances. 240-743-7366.
• FOR RENT Hesston 2BR, 1bath basement apt recently completely renovated in very nice neighborhood near high school. 1 car garage, large yard, new appliances. 240-743-7366.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING: For a free estimate, please call Al Neufeld at 620 345-3131. Leave Message.
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Personal Care Assistant for home care flexible hours, good pay Contact Dave Allison 316-617-0228
• Location service specialist: MKC, a progressive and growth- oriented agricultural company in central Kansas, is looking for a detail and team-oriented person to provide exceptional customer service while assisting with grain handling duties at or location in Moundridge. The position will also assist the agronomy department. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) providing maintenance in elevator and other buildings, dumping and loading grain trucks, seed cleaning, loading products and driving a tender truck. Qualified candidate should have (or ability t obtain) a CDL with hazardous materials endorsement. Computer skills required. We offer competitive wages, a complete benefit package, that includes health and dental, guaranteed pension plan, 401k, disability paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. Opportunities for career advancement also available. Send resume to: MKC ATTN: Jeff Frizell P.O> Box D Moundridge, KS 67107, GO2WORK@mkcoop.com , mkcoop.com/employment equal opportunity employer
• HESSTON SCHOOLS Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for High School Spanish Teacher. Application deadline: March 31. Apply online www.hesstonschools.org. Contact: Judy Reimer, 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Need something to do while the kids are in school? Subway is hiring day shifts. Apply in person or at mysubwaycareer.com Hesston, Halstead, Newton, McPherson
• HELP WANTED: Moundridge U.S.D. 423 has an opening for a Route Driver, Shuttle Driver and Sub Bus Driver. Excellent benefit package, including retirement and health insurance for the Full Time Route Driver position is available. A CDL license with an S and P endorsement is needed for the Route and Sub Bus Driver positions. For an application go to www.usd423.org or contact USD 423, 526 E. Cole, Box K, Moundridge, KS 67107; or call 620-345-5500 ext. 102. Moundridge USD 423 is an EOE.
• NOW HIRING The City of Burrton is now hiring a pool manager and lifeguards. Pick up application at the City Office, 203 N. Burrton Ave.
• ANDALE FARMERS COOP: Now accepting applications for General Labor/Tender Truck Driver at our Sedgwick location. Must be able to obtain CDL (A) with hazardous material endorsement. Send resume to Crystal Smarsh, email@example.com or mail to PO Box 18, Andale, KS 67001.
• Small, casual office looking for part time detailed person Call Melody 316-393-0651
• Team Employment • Current openings: • Mig welders 1st and 2nd shift • Mechanical assemblers 1st and 2nd shift • Saw operator • Mechanical maintenance • General laborers • Housekeeper • Fabrication specialists • Material handlers • Forklift operators Positions available in Newton, Hutchinson and McPherson… (316)283-0101
• We are a family owned global company that designs and builds custom coil steel processing and roll forming equipment. We are looking for highly motivated team members for several positions. Prior experience is preferred; however, entry level positions are available. 2nd shift Centerless Grinder, 2nd shift Lathe/HT/QMill, CNC Lathe, Manual ID Grinder, Manual Lathe, CNC Horizontal Mill, CNC Vertical Mill, Electricians, Mechanical Assembly, Maintenance Technician We offer competitive wages and benefits backed by a stable work environment. Stop by or give us a call. 1200 E. Cole - Moundridge, KS 67107; Telephone: 620-345-6394; Fax: 620-345-6379. Email HR@bradburyco.com. Bradbury is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
• Manufacturing Area Supervisor (Calender Dept.) Basic Qualifications: HS Diploma or GED, Microsoft Office proficiency, no less than 3 yrs management or supervisory experience, basic math and measurement skills. Preferred: Associate or Bachelor Degree, Intermediate Excel skills, SAP experience. Supervises up to 15 people, trains staff per written policies and safety practices, implements CBS and 5S standards. Coordinates with Maintenance Dept. regarding repair of equipment. Complies with ISO 9001 requirements. Promotes the Continental Visions, Strategies, Goals and Objectives and Communicates to the team. Excellent starting wage. Great Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Long-Term Disability, PTO, Holidays, 401k Matching, and Annual Discretionary Bonus. Apply weekdays 8 am – 5 pm EOE LEGG COMPANY, INC. • 325 E. 10th St. • Halstead, Kansas (316) 835-2256 ext. 28• www.leggbelting.com
• Sedgwick Schools has openings for route, activity and substitute bus (CDL) drivers. Qualifications include initial physical exam and pre-employment drug test; driver training provided. Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until positions filled. EOE.
• The Halstead Housing Authority has opening for PT (20-30 hours/week) Office Manager. Must have excellent organizational, and communication skills, as well as experience in book keeping, and various computer applications including databases, Quicken, Word, Excel, etc. Must be detailed oriented and able to multi-task. College training and/or public housing experience is preferred and recommended. Please mail cover letter and resume to 815 W 6th Halstead KS 67056. Application & Job Description is available on-line at www.halsteadhousingauthority.com. Applications will be accepted through April 8, 2015. HHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We have a full time Teller/Customer Service Float position available. This position will float between our locations at Moundridge, Canton and Goessel with the primary location at Moundridge. The work schedule is M-F 8 am to 5 pm including one Saturday per month from 8 am to 12 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Estate Sale Cleanup Etc. at 15230 S.W. 24th Halstead Friday April 3 7:30am to Noon. Household appliances, furniture, school desks, 5 drawerfile, 8” tablesaw wood lathe, treadmill more info 316-772-2924
• GARAGE SALE Villa Partners & Main Street Gifts-448 S. Main, SATURDAY March 28th ONLY. 8AM-3PM. Electric fireplace, sofas, lounge chairs, dryer, desks, refrigerator, kitchen tables and chairs, school desks, vanity with sink, golf bag, wrought iron swivel tv table, wrought iron, plant stand, Fostoria salad plates, upholstery material, mattresses, hospital bed, glass top sofa table, 3 four drawer file cabinets, HP laser print/fax/copy machine, rice cooker, microwave oven, tools and hardware, yard goods, dishes, exercise bike, toys, home décor, wallets, jewelry and much more! No sales on Friday. Priced to sell quickly.